I understand the active duty lifestyle.
As a Coast Guard Veteran, I aim to help other service members buy and sell homes. I understand the stress of active duty and am here to make the process of buying or selling your home simple and transparent. As a designated Military Relocation Professional I am knowledgeable about working with U.S. service members and their families, as well as other Veterans. I aim to find housing solutions that best suit the service member’s needs and to help provide resources that take full advantage of available benefits and support.
What is a Military Relocation Professional Designation?
- I understand the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices.
- I can provide detailed information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process
- I am able to identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes
- I have detailed knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction
- I understand VA financing
Dream Makers Grants for First Time Military Homebuyers – Dream Makers provides matching grants for down payment and closing cost assistance. The amount of the grant is determined by a 2-to-1 match of the borrower’s contribution to their mortgage in earnest deposit and cash brought at closing with a maximum grant of $5,000. The borrower must contribute a minimum of $500. Click here to view the Dream Makers Contribution Charts.
About VA Loans – VA Loans help Service members, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners. VA loans allow military members to purchase homes at a competitive interest rate often without requiring a downpayment or private mortgage insurance. VA loans also allow service members to refinance existing loans with lower rates.